Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Blah

Life has so many twists and turns and while this blog will stay dedicated to our animals, we have had some very unexpected news. Conor has been diagnosed with CMT1A (well they suspect A but it won't be confirmed for several more weeks), which is a form of muscular dystrophy. Blah. There are some tranistions that we will help him make since he has lost so much function in his hands but nothing we can't get through. Blah. He is handling this well and is mostly concerned with the loss of his hand fuction - I don't think he has really absorbed what is going on with his legs yet. Blah. He will be 14 in a couple of months. Yeah!

I have converted my other blog to private since I need a place to privately rant and to keep track of the research and Conor's progress. I so admire the people who can hang it out there - I am not one of them. So this will continue to be the animal adventure spot. Just don't be surprised if you see braces on the boy.

This is a different path of the same life. I love that kid so much and am thankful for the wonderful things we do have.

Did I say "Blah"?

No comments:

Post a Comment