Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sad News

So much has happened since I started this blog. I intended on following the lives of our various pets, who continue to have adventures despite their human's dramas.

Sunday, my son's father passed away. It was very sudden and I had to tell my precious 11 year old that he lost his dad. I thought before I would cut off my right arm to keep him from pain - I now feel I would give my life not to have him hurt like this. I hope I am doing the right things for him and his siblings (he has a 1/2 brother and 1/2 sister - both adults but both children who just lost a parent). I am so sad that his father is gone but hopeful that he is able to finally find some peace.

Enough for now - my imaginary horse is hugging me back.

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I am so sorry for your loss, for your son's loss, for all you are going through! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete