Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

The other shoe...

might be waiting to fall. Still working on my pictures but kind of down at the moment. My uncle, who comes from AK to help me with my mom, received news Saturday that it looks like he might have kidney cancer. He was in town and had to leave early to go for the final tests yesterday. I am old enough to know we do not have enough information yet but my poor mother is so beside herself I can't console her. There is alot of family drama surrounding this relationship - I have managed to stay above it but it is tiring at the moment.

This uncle is the grandfather to my precious cousin's baby girl (remember the toes?).
The really strange thing was Friday I was frantic wanting to see my cousin and her baby and give them a hug. Then the news came Saturday about the diagnosis - she hasn't called me back and I am frantic missing her again. I left a message - my precious cousin, she is my sister and I hope she is doing OK.

Just venting - wanting my heart to catch up to my head...I will just feel better when I hear back from my cousin.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry, this kind or news is never easy! Prayers for your family

    ReplyDelete