Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ashley's mom??

What would you do if you found your rescued kitty's mother? It looks like I have found her! I am not sure what happened yesterday but for some reason, I decided to go on Petfinder.com's site and look at cats. I am usually on there to look at horses but have not been on in months.

Much to my surprise, on the first page popped this picture:

 now take a look at: 









Yes, that is Ashley on the right when she was a little younger. Ginny is in Baton Rouge (where Ashley is from), had kittens but had to be picked up because the owner could not care for her due to surgery. It literally fits the timeline. Ginny is at a cat rescue called Cat Haven and I have e-mailed them for additional information on her. I know we cannot possibly add any more animals to our clan but I am determined to find this girl a home.

Sooooo, please click on http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16821542 or go to http://www.cathaven.org/ to give Miss Ginny a home - she deserves it after all she has been through! 

No comments:

Post a Comment