Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The little things

Just looked at another blogger's post and holy cow, if some folks around here do not stop to appreciate the little things, they are damned to nothingness. And when I say the little things, I mean the little things outside of themselves. Little things I treasure:


  •  my son still telling me I love @ age 11
  •  my husband still acting like a juvenile teen age boy when I walk in the room
  •  my old dug dog snoring in the middle of the night

More but I won't bore you with more but won't.

So the little things are important - why on earth do people fight over the Internet?? And excuse me, declare yourself. Don't troll and pretend to be anon...I really am trying to learn how to care for my imaginary horse.

Hug your imaginary horse! That is what I am doing right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment