Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lazy Sunday morning

The animals have been behaving! Wish I could say as much for the humans. The new TV is causing much discord because it is, well, awesome. My son finally has what he calls adequate TV time so he can watch videos on it from the internet (I know, we have a bazzilion computers in this household but he MUST see it on the TV). Did you know that there are not a lot of 3D videos out yet? I was so bummed out to find that out - that is what we get for being early adopters.

Did manage to start the dishwasher that was not run last night before I started shifting through coins. I LOVE looking at coins - we are amateur collections and when I say amateur, most of what we have is not worth much to anyone but us. I just love putting together our collections.

So I am being lazy, not doing much except looking at coins, petting each animal as they come to check me out and hanging with the kid for a few moments at a time. His choice, not mine.

So, hug your imaginary horse today!

No comments:

Post a Comment