Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

News of my demise...

has been greatly exaggerated.

Mini here. What the heck is going on with my humans! Don't they understand that I am tired from those crazy lunatics poking me, sticking something up my butt, taking my blood - are they vampires? And then I start to feel a little better and my human dad takes me to the lunatics who stick me with needles once a year and LEAVES ME THERE!

Mom apparently wised up and rescued me from the second set of lunatics. But she has been driving me crazy petting me all the time, watching me eat trying to get me to drink. Hey, if a horse isn't going to do it, why should I? I mean I heard they were "pushing fluids" and frankly, I was just not thirsty when I got home.

Off balance? Wouldn't you  be too if you spent 24 hours with something shoved into your arm (which they shaved and looks absolutely ridiculous)? Sure, I tried to jump down and fell on my face but I was tired. Mom, do you even know what TIRED means?

The humans finally left yesterday and I got to sleep again. Mom got home and when I got off the couch without falling on my face she scared the poop out of me. All that whooping and hollering - what a drama queen. I do like the extra petting and I get the best spot on the sofa but really, this has to stop. Well with the exception of the extra treats.

So in the peace and quiet this morning after mom woke up the boy, I decided to try to sneak and drink from the sink (dad left the water running for me). Dad was there and quiet but as soon as Mom saw me, she started the noise again. Sheesh. At least Dad was able to calm her down.

So, don't believe what drama queen mom is saying, I will do what I want to do when I want to do it and that is the way it has always been!

Human mom back in here: My plans tonight include petting Mini and drinking heavily!

1 comment: